I believe that Dr.Steven Friedlander has a main goal which is to make a profit with his business.

I went to Steven Friedlander I was in a jam, trudging through two years of Family Court psychologists and my ex-wife gaming the system and not being called on it. I was convicted of nothing, I am one of the tens of thousands of men who get the police called on them for domestic violence spent four days in jail and then get released no charges filed. When you enter Family Court you have to watch an intake video where they state we know that one spouse will try to turn the children against another. My ex-wife had received her citizenship and wanted to move with our two children back to Asia.

The only way she could do this would be to relinquish my rights as a father .It took about a year but she started turning the children against me, they were in her custody.when I mentioned child alienation to Dr. Steven Friedlander he proceeded to look at me as though I just asked him what's the square root of some thing. Both parties and the judge agreed it was time for me to start seeing my daughter on a normal basis outside of the court. Dr.

Steven Friedlander put put a quick end to that locking me in two sessions with him he would not tell me why he would not tell me for how long. Meanwhile I understand from other people in his office that is private practice does not exist for many reasons mostly because of the economy. I told Dr. Steven Friedlander that he should work on his spirituality, I wanted to tell him how mad I was at him and how hurt I was but that's how it came out.

My ex-wife's lawyer brought that statement up in court every time I saw her and she laughed. Why did Dr. Friedlander tell her that? There was a third party involved in the derailment of my fatherhood.

He was originally my friend from about 20 years ago but a couple years before my marriage he admitted that he loved me and wanted to *** with me, I told him that was impossible. Our friendship suffered but when I am married and had a young son he seemed to zero in on my son and then started to click with my ex-wife. He became her best friend which gave him more clout than myself in the marriage. He worked to destroy my marriage and to destroy my relationship with my children it's obvious to everybody that knew us as a family and they went to court and told the psychologists that story.

At Dr. Friedlander's office he made no attempt to have staggered pickup and drop-off with the children, that way the mother and the father do not meet in the office that is standard practice with the other psychologists, who were free by the way. So my ex-wife would scream at me in front of the children and ruin the session, each time I would get right on the phone and call Dr. Friedlander and tell him that my ex-wife met me in the office chased me out to my car and screamed at me.

Dr. Friedlander did nothing. One time he said to me angrily and sarcastically what do you want me to do. This ex-friend of mine also slept with my baby son more than four times,with the blessing of my ex-wife.

I told this to Dr. Friedlander and mentioned that many people were relying on him to get this man out of my children's lives and out of the family court process. Dr. Friedlander quickly became friends with this man and the fact that he slept with my young son did have the same effect as it did on the layperson.

Dr. Friedlander never returned my phone calls! I was going into a session when Dr. Friedlander said just a minute I have to return a phone call to Sherman, this is the man who slept with my boy!

Not only did Dr. Friedlander never return my calls but he was returning this man's call in real-time. I realize that he accepted this man into the process and was giving him more credibility than myself. I instantly said sessions are over in spite of them being court ordered at that time.

I said this on Dr.Friedlanders voicemail. I get a phone call from Dr. Friedlander and he's never done this before, return my calls, he says you can't just stop the sessions and I said , watch me. Later my ex-wife confirmed that this man slept with my boy in the same bed more than four times.

I asked Dr. Friedlander why he didn't act when I told him that, that now my ex-wife has it said in a court of law, he called my voicemail and said he would not answer this question.

Stay away from Dr.Friedlander!

Had an Experience with Dr Steven Friedlander?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #681080

What happened next? Was your custody taken away? Which family court was this wiwith?

Who was your judge?

to anon. #836434

My ex has full custody of our children.DR.STEVEN FRIEDLANDER,doomed my parenthood.I am still enduring family court re-unification sessions.My daughter and I were supposed commence one on one sessions outside the hospital both parties agreed..DR.STEVEN FRIEDLANDER cancelled this.He never returned my calls.I had no idea that some one could eff me over.He locked me into sessions I signed over cash to him out of a student loan to pay his fee. My whole case and 3 years

of work he nullified,he would let me talk and then speak to me like he is a prison warden .the judge ordered my x wife to stop throwing out fantastic allegations ,I had no idea she was still doing that.She continued to hit pay dirt telling lies to this so called doctor.I had a *** friend and one day after 11 years he aggressively wanted to *** with me and did irreparable to our friendship,he would obsess over my toddler son.My ex and him betrayed meI told DR.FRIEDLANDER this man slept with my son in the same bed without my permission.I told this to FRIEDLANDER he silently smiled.I am now into him $3800.I came for my session and mr.friedlander told me to wait,he had to return that 3rd party who was not a parent.He routinely left my message s unanswered,but he returns calls in real time to this 3rd party and friedlander billed me for his sessions and he listened gleefully.My ex constantly told me to go ahead and call,you know,defy the restraining order.I told friedlander about her cruel and UN-ethical...